September 24, 2009

L'shanah Tovah

It was going to be an ideal 2JB Moment: a Rosh Hashanah meal at my uncle & aunt's house. My uncle is a beer fan, and his son is the originator of the limited-edition 2JB T-shirts. I chilled a 6-pack of sweet bitter, nested it in a cooler and brought it up the Turnpike to pass around with family.



When I arrived, I showed my uncle the 6-pack...and he immediately asked if he could have it. Not to serve for the crowded RH fete, but for more low-key sippin' after everyone had left.

I was a little disappointed, but also flattered--he'd only had a small sample of our wares, but had tasted enough to know that this was worth stocking away. Well, l'chaim to Uncle Jeff, and a Happy New Year to all in the 2JB orbit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a member of the family- I was quite disappointed in his response- but it had just been his birthday- so maybe he thought it was a b-day present. Wanted my own taste!